Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Will I Ever Be Good Enough ? by Karyl McBride, PH.D #BOOKREVIEW #WOMENISSUES #DOCTOR

Product Details  To order your copy click here




One of my hats in life has been working in church work and at times I have been a Ladie's Bible Study teacher. I think it is important for women to understand others as they say who mothers mothers? It is other mothers. This book is a excellent resource for ministry workers and women to help others or even yourself heal from being involved with a Narcissistic mother. I have been blessed that I have a mother that is a true mother from the heart. I always say my mother was born to be a mother but it isn't that way with everyone. I believe the Truth will set you free and sometimes just knowing what you are dealing with with help you. I found this book excellent covering such things as mom's with addictions and accepting yourself despite feeling rejected etc. I give this book a 5 out of 5 stars. I did receive my book for review purposes and no monies were exchanged.


  If you would like me to do a review for you it is free and a great way to get your brand name out there. Email me at PopleBackyardFarm@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.