Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Vangie Vale and the Murdered Macaron by R.L. Syme #BookReview #COZYMYSTERY

  To order your copy 
click here


As a cozy mystery junkie I loved reading this bakery cozy.  Vangie is a pastor and a baker. She bakes up a delicious Macaron only to find out that her baked good has placed her smack dab in the  the middle of a  murder investigation. The victim had the baked goods at the murder scene.  She's not to big on the small town Sherriff either and he's on this case. She needs to find out who done it. I loved the writing style of R.L. Syme and the story gave me a chuckle and kept me interested. It was fun to try and figure out who did it which you will suspect about everyone.. which always means it's a good one! Small town gossip, small town feel. You won't be able to put it down! I did receive my copy for review purposes and no monies were exchanged.

   Cat sewing?



If you would like me to do a product review for you it is free and a great way to get your name brand out there. Email me at PopleBackyardFarm@gmail.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.