Thursday, August 10, 2017

This side of Murder by Anna Lee Huber #BOOKREVIEW

   To order your copy https://www.amazon.com/This-Side-Murder-Verity-Mystery/dp/149671315X/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1502410205&sr=8-1


Pour yourself a cup of tea or coffee.. get in a comfy chair and let's talk.. This side of Murder by AnnaLee Huber was a cozy delight! We travel back in time to England 1919 for this one. Verity has lost her husband and while she is grieving she receives a letter implying that her husband may have committed treason. It was exhilarating to hear about the sea in this book. I also loved the language of the day. A most enjoyable read! I did receive my copy for review purposes and no monies were exchanged. 

  If you would like me to do a product review for you it is Free and a great way to get your brand name out there! Email me at PopleBackyardFarm@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.