Saturday, August 12, 2017

#SOLIGHT #PRODUCTREVIEW #EMERGENCYLIGHT #SOLARLIGHT




solarpuff.jpgBright White SolarPuff ™ - 10 Pack









To order yours http://www.solight-design.com/


These solar lights are amazing. They collapse down into a small square and when you need the light you can puff it out into a square. Perfect to slip in a car, purse or a drawer. You will need to have it get some solar power from the sun but these are wonderful for emergencies or even a party! I have reviewed this product before and it has once again made our best fall products list! I give this product a 5 out of 5. I did receive my product for review purposes and no monies were exchanged.

   If you would like me to do a product review for you it is free and a great way to get your brand name out there. Email me at PopleBackyardFarm@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.