Thursday, August 10, 2017

Quilters Dream Cotton Batting #QUILTING #QUILTERSDREAMCOTTONBATTING #FIBERARTS


Image result for google images quilters dream cotton batting

Image result for google images quilters dream cotton battingImage result for google images quilters dream cotton batting





To order yours go to http://www.quiltersdreambatting.com/dream-cotton.htm


One of the hobbies I picked up after moving to our little backyard farm is quilting. Maybe it is because I am all German and have Pennsylvania Dutch roots, but I love the fiber arts. Quilters Dream batting is truly a dream to work with. They have many varieties when they asked me which one I would like to review I chose cotton as I am a cotton lover. Here are just a few of the benefits of this batting

soft and warm for the winter
no scrim or glue binding

Can be hand and machined washed

Works easily for machine or hand quilting. 

I loved working with this batting and found it really easy to work with and I love the softness of it as well. I did receive this product for review purposes and no monies were exchanged. 

   If you would like me to do a product review for you it is free and a great way to get your name brand out there. Email me at PopleBackyardFarm@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.