Wednesday, August 9, 2017

OKAVASHI Footwear #PRODUCTREVIEW #FASHION #FOOTWEAR



Gardenia Clogs



I like to have a good pair of easy to slip on a off clogs when I am working on our little farm. I love the Okabashi Gardenia clogs these babies are so comfortable. I love how convenient they are as I slip on and off my shoes throughout the day as I run to the barn or toss my shoes off when I sit on my recliner. They look pretty too and have beads in the footbed which massage my feet. They are very cool! I did receive my clogs for review purposes and no monies were exchanged. 




   If you would like me to do a product review for you it is FREE and a great way to get your name brand out there. Email me at PopleBackyardFarm@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.