Tuesday, August 8, 2017

livliga portion control spoons #PRODUCTREVIEW #FOODIE #LIVILGA

Image result for livilga measuring spoons imagesImage result for livilga measuring spoons images


To order yours go to http://www.livligahome.com/Set-of-4-Measuring-Serving-Spoons-p/wsaa040.htm



Clay and I are doing portion control to get to our healthy weight. After working in the diet industry in the past I learned a lot about good health and it really all boils down to just eating practical and portion control. All these diets are a temporary as we go back to old ways and many times people end up heavier. These babies are perfect to start to control what your family is eating. Measured in 1 cup, 3/4 cup 1/2 cup and 1/4 cup these are ideal for using at every single meal for your entire family. These are also beautiful for Weddings, parties, etc..
I love that they are made of stainless steel and they look nice too! I received my product for review purposes and no monies were exchanged. Would you do me a huge favor? And share this post on one of your social media sites?

   If you would like me to do a product review for you it is FREE and a great way to get your brand name out there. Email me at PopleBackyardFarm@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.