Thursday, August 10, 2017

Copper Flipwich #BULBHEAD #PRODUCTREVIEW #FOODIE #KITCHEN


Image result for Flipwich
Image result for Flipwich



I love that my husband attended school to become a chef. It has been such a blessing to me and one thing I know is to make things easy! The Flipwich is a wonderful tool that every cook should have. Great for cooking all kinds of great sandwiches it interlocks so it is great to just flip to keep everything tasting fantastic! Here are some of the benefits of having the Flipwich 

* handle is cool
*Non-stick surface
*Handle-clip that locks tight
*Durable, riveted handles
*No butter or grease needed in pan
and more!

I love using this tool - perfect for everyday! I did receive my product for review purposes and no monies were exchanged. 



  If you would like me to do a product review for you it is FREE and a great way to get your brand name out there. Email me at PopleBackyardFarm@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.