Thursday, August 10, 2017

Come Helen High Water by #SUSANMCBRIDE #BOOKREVIEW

   To order yours click here



Susan McBride floods up a nice cozy in her Come Helen High Water. I could hardly put this baby down! Luann is missing and her friend suspects foul play, when her body appears it is confirmed. I loved the characters and the small town feel in this book. Helen is looking to solve the mystery and runs into all kinds of fun as things are not what they seem. It was a lot of fun trying to figure out who did it. I did receive my copy for review purposes and no monies were exchanged. I give this one a 5 out of 5 stars.



  If you would like me to do a book review for you it is free and a great way to get your name brand out there. Email me at PopleBackyardFarm@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.