Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Bone Suckin Sauce #PRODUCTREVIEW #FOODIE #COOKING #BBQ



Image result for bone suckin sauceImage result for bone suckin sauce




To order yours go to http://bonesuckin.com/


This product is delicious! We were sent a beautiful selection of sauces and spices from Bone Suckin' Sauce and YUM! YUM! Since we raise chickens what better way to try out this product than to make it with chicken! I boiled my chicken breasts for a hour and then lathered on the Bone suckin Hot Sauce followed by putting them in the oven (you can use the microwave too!)  to give it that crispy feel. Serve with a side of slaw and it makes a delicious hot wings with out the small pieces but a nice size chicken breast for each serving! There are so many wonderful flavors I can hardly wait to try them all! All I can say is that I loved the sauce because I could taste the flavor and not just heat! I did receive my product for review purposes and no monies were exchanged.


    Go for the look this fall! 


     If you would like me to do a product review for you it is free and a great way to get your name brand out there. Email me at PopleBackyardFarm@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.