Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Be Happy At Work Thumball #PRODUCTREVIEW #BUSINESS #CEO #SALESTRAINING




To order yours go to click here

I have been on both ends in sales training and training others. I used to say to those I was training " A Happy sales person is a closer or selling sales Rep" Make your sales meetings fun! The Be Happy At Work Thumball is a great tool to get your sales team and also good for factory workers, schools, office workers etc.. for meetings. It can be tossed but it can also be handed from person to person. When a person lifts up their thumb whatever is written will be something they can make a comment on. This tool will pay you big in cash for your business through the ideas and problems you solve! I did receive this product for review purposes and no monies were exchanged.




If you would like me to do a product review for you it is free and a great way to get your name brand out there. Email me at PopleBackyardFarm@gmail.com    



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.