Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Check out our new blog https://popleshow.tumblr.com/



https://popleshow.tumblr.com/




Morning all - This morning I am posting over here on tumblr - “PopleShow” blog :) Love the cat? My cat Blue is a Russian Blue - She is super friendly as Russian Blue’s are and are pretty much 1/2 dog one of the reasons these sweet fur babies are sought out by so many.

This morning we have a few things to talk about.. starting with Twitter
Social Media..
Twitter is the prime choice of marketers we have 65,000 followers there http://www.twitter.com/R47R I would have more.. but I took a few years off due to my divorce and remarriage in 2010-2012 Not to mention I was breaking a few ties from the celebrity gigs as I was moving to the country and even though I have many of my celebrity friends I was breaking off some of my work with celebrity types and wanted to EXPAND into a larger audience and a new direction. Not to say that I still wouldn’t work in that sphere it is just that I feel that I am pretty picky about who I want to work with.. snobbish .. well, on a professional level I have to keep my moral compass where I need it. Okay, with that.. so why is twitter the choice of those in the know? Because one tweet generates so many responses with no restrictions.. have to be a friend, yadda yadda.. just saying. Once I got a letter from a pr company begging me to send in a compliant of Twitter being chosen over Facebook for marketers. I just ignored it, as Twitter should be the choice as you get so much more visibility. 

Travel.. 
Now onto ... Travel.. Yellow Stone National Park is the first National Park declared in the world and the USA. The Indians years ago used to fear this land of smoke and hot springs. I asked the question around social media and found that the spot is breathtaking. The only thing is make sure you, you watch out for bears and obey the rules as there are Bison that will block your way in traffic - One person had half their buttock attacked from one. Also - People have been boiled alive in the hot Springs . It pays to follow the rules!


Branch our dog which I found out is a “DESIGNER DOG” - He’s a Toy fox terrier and begal mix. We used to call such species a mutt.. but  I guess the name is Toy Fox Beagle go figure... It cracks me up at times to think people are buying these mutts.. but then again .. they are so cute and I guess all the breeds at one point were most likely mutts :) Branch came to us from my son.


Clay built me a shelf for my african violets the base came from the bin wharehouse I have the review up on my blog now but will be posting it up on my blog soon. I love it! I also got a few more violets for my collection - these too are posted on youtube http://www.youtube.com/PopleBackyardFarm


Meet my Bombay Cat! “Shadow” - This kitty came to me from my neice. I am so excited that this cat has orange eyes. I just love them. These babies look like mini panthers. 


Special note... If you have a product you would like us to review it is FREE and a great way to get your brand name out there. Email me at PopleBackyardFarm@gmail.com for details.. 

with that.. Check out our Holiday Product Reviews by clicking the Product Review bar in our blog http://www.PopleBackyardFarm.blogspot.com


Can you believe it? Bees are still out on nice days.. and even in the winter they come out of their hives for what is called a “cleansing” - Basically they are cleaning the hives. 


I always crochet, knit, etc.. usually everyday I block out some time to do that.. and last night I took a sweater that was shorter than I wanted and just did some crochet work on it to make it look longer. I used cotton yarn. Just a note if use cotton it does shrink over time as if you make a say twin blanket out of cotton within a few washes you will have a awesome “baby blanket: I will post a pic on instragram http://www.instragram.com/RuthieandClayPople so you guys can see it. 

Time for my second breakfast since I get up at 3 am and I will be eating a Kickass beef stick (the review is up on http://www.popleBackyardfarm.blogspot.com and then I will take a nap.zzz as I think I will watch a freebie movie on youtube (I post my freebies and sweepstakes up at http://www.facebook.com/RuthieandClayPople

sorry for so many links today.. don’t forget to follow me here on tumblr. God bless



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.