Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Will I Ever Be Free Of You? by Karyl McBride, Ph.D #MARRIAGEHELP #EMOTIONALABUSE #BOOKREVIEW

Will I Ever Be Free of You?: How to Navigate a High-Conflict Divorce from a Narcissist and Heal Your Family by [McBride, Karyl]   To order your copy click here

As a former church worker and as a Christian I care about people. We live in a age that divorce is even in the church. My thought on Christians and divorce is the same as My Lord Jesus' - It shouldn't be but because of hard hearts.. I am going to do what I am going to do and too bad for you.. You may be married to a bully abusing you, someone that insists on having a girlfriend, a drug addict or a sex addict- We live in tough times and peoples hearts are Hard.. I am going to do what I am going to do and too bad for you.. Jesus gives us a way out.. not His original plan but we have to work out our own salvation with fear and trembling.. with that.. this book may be priceless to you or someone you know who is going through a difficult divorce - Narcissism goes beyond normal selfishness and vanity it is a terrible degrading thing. This book covers Narcissism as well as puts the tools and helps in your hands to live a better life. I give this book a 5 out of 5 stars and should be on the shelves of ministers, marriage counselors and into the hands of those who are suffering. Clay and I are truly blessed we have a marriage made in heaven. As many of you know know we have both been divorced in the past but the good news is .. there is hope and you can be whole and have a beautiful life despite what has happened to you in the past I believe Clay and I are a walking testimony of what God can do despite what we go through in life. I did receive my copy for review purposes and no monies were exchanged.


  If you would like me to do a product review for you it is free and a great way to get your name brand out there. Email me at PopleBackyardFarm@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.