Tuesday, August 1, 2017

To Be Where You are by Jan Karon #JANKARON #BOOKREIVEW #BESTREADSFORFALL2017

   

To Be Where You Are (Mitford Years, #12)





To order your copy 
click here



Absolutely beautifully written with lots of interesting characters in the 12th Mitford Novel. I couldn't put it down.  Dooley and Lace are facing a financial crisis, there is a dead person in the paper, Father Kavanagh is offered a interesting job. No spoilers here but I will tell you that even though this is #12 in the series I read it as a stand alone and had no trouble and can hardly wait to read the rest of this series! I did receive my copy for review purposes and no monies were exchanged.


    Canning season is here! Make all your canning goods delicious and beautiful ! 



If you would like me to review a product for you it is FREE and a great way to get your business name out there. Email me at PopleBackyardFarm@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.