Tuesday, August 1, 2017

The Key to Making Money On Craigslist #CRAIGSLIST #BOOKREVIEW #MONEY

The Key to Making Money on Craigslist: How I Make Thousands in My Spare Time   To order yours click here



I am a big "nerd" when it comes to sales, marketing, pr etc.. this is where you will find me wearing my bow tie and big glasses as I don't just love sales and people I am a "geek" where all this is concerned. Naturally I fell in love with this book and speaking as a nerd.. (meaning I know my stuff) you will love this book if you are looking to earn a little extra cash for your family with the holidays coming up this book will pay for itself. Steven Fies shares how to make money on Craigslist. We use craigslist to sell our extra farm animals and enjoyed reading this book from that point of view. There are also assignments to do if you are hoping to go all out craigslist and want to earn some extras. A great tool for every family and person wanting to earn some good money on Craigslist. I received my copy for review purposes and no monies were exchanged.

    If you would like me to do a product review for you it is free and a great way to get your brand name out there. Email me at poplebackyardfarm@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.