Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Man of My Dreams by Stephanie Aviles #BOOKREVIEW

    To order your copy click here


A most enjoyable read The Man of My Dreams by Stephanie Aviles is a perfect Fall read to sip a cup of hot cocoa with. Elena comes home from the military ready to put on her feminine side when a blast from the past comes on the scene and she is out for revenge to a man that caused her grief - Daniel. He on the other side is trying to make amends to her for his past. I enjoyed this and loved the characters. I did receive my copy for review purposes and no monies were exchanged. 

   If you would like me to do a book review or a product review for you it is Free and a great way to get your brand name out there. Email me at PopleBackyardFarm@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.