Thursday, August 10, 2017

Lilac Lane by Sherryl Woods #BOOKREVIEW

     To order your copy click here


A beautiful story you will remember for years to come. This story was close to my heart as I have family that live on the Chesapeake Shore. Kiera who recently lost her fiance through a heart attack moves to a beautiful cottage on the shore only to be butting heads with her next door neighbor and we know that sometimes love and anger can be one and the same! A wonderful read. I give this a 5 out of 5 perfect for a relaxing Fall afternoon! I did receive my copy for review purposes and no monies were exchanged.

   If you would like me to do a product review for you it is free and a great way to get your brand name out there! Email me at PopleBackyardFarm@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.