Saturday, August 5, 2017

Gospel Centered Mom #BOOKREVIEW #HOMESCHOOL #EDUCATION #MOM





With the start of school and many homeschoolers have been in school all year this is a excellent book for Mom’s to read to see how valuable you are as a Mom and to know what really matters. Being raised in a Christian home I have to say the greatest gift my parents gave me was to teach me to really love God. Not just going to church but to genuinely love the Lord. This book is a wonderful encouragement to Moms. Beautiful for yourself or as a gift. I did receive my copy for review purposes and no monies were exchanged.




If you would like me to do a product review for you it is FREE and a great way to get your name brand out there! Email me at PopleBackyardFarm@gmail.com

Join me on twitter @R47R
join me on facebook http://www.Facebook.com/Ruthiepople

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.