Wednesday, August 9, 2017

#FISHINGGIFTBOX #PRODUCTREVIEW #2017BESTSUBSCRIPTIONBOXES #FISHING #SPORTS




To order yours go to http://fishinggiftbox.com/?gclid=Cj0KCQjws-LKBRDCARIsAAOTNd4Q6p2zZufZK45kNWzfGacOTGKmiG7OP7C9p5xY4tDJnyOI5uxBi40aAli-EALw_wcB




I started loving fishing in my early 20's. I would go to the fishing dock at my ex-husband's home and throw my reel in and catch fish after fish. He had a boat and so sometimes we would fish off the boat as well. Fortunately for me, my husband Clay loves fishing as well.  There are lots of rivers and lakes nearby as well as Lake Ontario. My son is also a serious fisherman. With all this in my family it was amazing to get the Fishing Gift Box . I love the lures and jigs and recipes etc. This is the perfect box for the fisherman/woman in your life! I did receive this subscription Box for review purposes and no monies were exchanged. 




If you would like me to do a product review for you it is FREE and a great way to get your name brand out there. Email me at PopleBackyardFarm@gmail.com





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.