Wednesday, August 9, 2017

DishFish #PRODUCTREVIEW #CLEANING



To order yours https://www.thedishfish.com/



   The dishfish is a great product to keep your dishes sparkling. This was a wonderful product to review so easy to use and when I found out all the advantages of using this product, well , let's just say I was blown away.  It is scratch free it's design enables me to bend it to reach those hard to reach spots. It lasts 2 x longer than most sponges and it reduces odors and bacterial growth with no toxic chemicals - All you Moms out there are nodding your heads yes to that last statement. Another thing I liked about this was it is a fun way to get your kids to do the dishes as it is so cute too! I did receive my product for review purposes and no monies were exchanged.

 <--- Naughty Parrot! 

  If you would like me to do a product review for you it is free and a great way to get your name brand out there! Email me at PopleBackyardFarm@gmail.com








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.