Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Almondina Toastees #PRODUCTREVIEW #FOODIE #ALMONDINA

Image result for google images for almondina brand toastees


To order yours click here

Image result for google images for almondina brand toastees   We were sent a selection of Almondina Toastees for our honest review. First of all what I liked about these was the "crunch" These are bite sized and packed with nuts and flavor - The cranberry was amazing! You can put a topping on these but I personally loved them plain. We tried every flavor
Seasame Almond
Coconut Orange
Cranberry Almond
Coconut Orange Almond

It was really hard to decide which one was my favorite since I personally love almonds, and all the flavors immensely so with this review I have to say they ALL were my favorite! I give this snack a 5 out of 5 stars. I did receive our products for review purposes and no monies were exchanged.

If you would like me to do a product review for you it is free and a great way to get your brand name out there. Email me at PopleBackyardFarm@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.