Thursday, July 20, 2017

POLLYCLOTH Polly Cloth #PRODUCTREVIEW #CLEAN #RECYCLE #HOME


To order yours go to click here


Image result for images of polly clothLiving on a backyard farm means lots and lots of clean up. I am really fussy about making sure that everything is clean and spotless. Once you use the pollycloth you will be amazed at how much money and time this will save you. The Polly Cloth removes 99.9% of germs and mold. It is super charged microfiber and is a miracle cleaner and even hospital approved! It gets rid of the germs and dirt and can be reused up to 400 times! Toss out your cleansers if you would like and just use the Pollycloth but you can also use your cleaners with the Polly cloth as well. This is such a fun product you will look forward to dusting! I did receive my product for review purposes and no monies were exchanged.

  I love converting my clothes to add pockets as I go about my day it is so handy to put on my many hats and able to toss in a pencil, a ipad, or a chicken egg in my pockets! 

        IIf you would like me to do a product review for you it is FREE and a great way to get your brand name out there. Email me at PopleBackyardFarm@gmail.com

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.