Wednesday, July 5, 2017

order out of Chaos Planners #PRODUCTREVIEW #BACKTOSCHOOL #PLANNERS





To order yours go to https://products.orderoochaos.com/collections/academic-planners/products/2017-2018-academic-planner-a-tool-for-time-management-personal-size-8-x-8


I absolutely love this planner! It is perfect for BACK To School for teachers and students. I also found it perfect for those of us who are involved in blogging, teaching, pr, journalist work, etc.. I can just pick up my calendar and it is all right there. Order out of chaos is one of the best systems I have seen out there. It is simple but detailed where it needs to be. I also like that one of the planners fit in a notebook which can be really handy if you are the type of person that likes to carry one notebook all day instead of a big suitcase for work or a backpack for school. It is really practical and the name says it all! Order Out of Chaos. They sent me items to check out and I was pleased with the whole set up and sizes. Order your planners from their site for this school year for biz or school it is perfect! I did receive my items for review purposes and no monies were exchanged. 


If you would like us to review a product for you it is FREE and a great way to get your name brand out there! Email me at PopleBackyardFarm@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.