Monday, July 31, 2017

Mabel 's Labels #PRODUCTREVIEW #MAPLESLABELS

Image result for mabel's labelsImage result for mabel's labels   


To order yours click here!!!!!

I have been in business since I was brought home from the hospital .. for real.. my mom took me home and held me as she ran the press in my parent's printing company. I learned quickly how important it was to be organized ! My Dad being a engineer as well.. (if you live with a engineer you can appreciate this) order is a lifestyle, with that .. I  love happy fun stuff and mable's labels not only keep you together but they are fun! Let's face it if you are a naturally messy (do a personality test.. your order may be disorder!) you will love these labels as it is all about the fun!! They are pretty, and productive. I love these labels. Clay and I have bees and we are getting ready to start harvesting our first batches of honey so I was so happy to have Mabel's labels to make us some honey labels to review - They also made some keychains etc.. so if we go all out we can even look into handing out these babies to customers so they don't forget us! This is a great company a go to place for all your business and personal needs. I did receive my products for review purposes and no monies were exchanged.

   If you would like me to do a product review for you it is free and a great way to get your brand name out there! Email me at PopleBackyardFarm@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.