Monday, July 31, 2017

Love With Food #SUBSCRIPTIONBOX #PRODUCTREVIEW #MONTHLYBOX

Image result for love with food july 2017



To order yours click here



If you get cravings for a goodie throughout the day you will love subscribing to the Love with food box. They have awesome goodies to snack on throughout the day that are good for you. We were sent a box to munch on and really enjoyed the many snacks to try! These are perfect to pack in lunches to get something different everyday. What I loved most about this box is that it was filled with samples and I didn't end up with 5 but double or triple that number! I did receive my box for review purposes and no monies were exchanged.

  If you would like me to do a product review for you it is Free and a great way to get your name brand out there! Email me at PopleBackyardFarm@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.