Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Copper Kettle Welsh Cake #PRODUCTREVIEW #FOODIE #COPPERKETTLE

Copper Kettle Bakery    


To order yours https://copperkettlebakery.com/products


I love waking up early in the morning and pouring a hot cup of coffee and eating a Copper Kettle Bakery Welsh Cake. This is my new routine! Welsh cakes are just so delicious and can be served with butter or plain. I received a beautiful assortment from The Copper Kettle Bakery as well as a mix to make my own. This will definitely bring the romance of breakfast or any time you want a sweet welsh cake back into your life. The Copper Kettle offers a great selection chocolate chip, currants, pineapple and coconut , cranberry cakes - oh so good! I love this company please take a few minutes and look around their site and do me a huge favor and share this post on at least one of your social outlets! I did receive my products for review purposes and no monies were exchanged. 


Adding a border to your linen makes them a little more special :)



  If you would like me to do a product review for you it is FREE and a great way to get your name brand out there :) Email me at PopleBackyardFarm@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.