Saturday, July 1, 2017

Camille Beckman #BEAUTYREVIEW

GLYCERINE HAND THERAPY™ 1.35oz French Vanilla 

To order
 https://www.camillebeckman.com/collections/glycerine-hand-therapy-1-35oz


I love the Camille Beckman lotions! They smell so yummy! We were sent 3 1.35 oz trial size lotions to review and at this size they are just perfect to put in your purse while traveling or bopping around town. A beautiful luxury treat and a great way to purchase to see if you would like the bigger sizes. My favorite was the camille scent. I don't always wear perfume and these a perfect for a splash of scent in the summer without being overpowered. I did receive my lotions for review purposes and no monies were exchanged.

    If you would like me to do a product review for you it is Free and a great way to get your brand name out there. PopleBackyardFarm@gmail.com







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.