Tuesday, July 25, 2017

A2S Paracord Bracelet #PRODUCTREVIEW #SURVIVAL #GEAR

Photo    

To order yours go to click here

These are way cool! Why? Because these are a survival tool. These babies have the following
High Quality Compass
Flint Fire Starter
Fire Scrapper,
emergency knife (scrapper)
Emergency whistle creates noise levels up to 100db

Definitely a great item to have on hand and especially if you have kids it's a great way to teach them some life skills. - Good for Science teachers and homeschoolers too! I love it because since I moved to my little backyard farm I always have to have a knife or one of these tools handy (even the whistle is great in case I have an emergency and need to call over Clay, my husband!) Take some time to look around this site as they have many great things there. Could you do me a favor and share this post on at least one of your social sites? I did receive this item for review purposes and no monies were exchanged.




  crocheting is good for the soul


   If you would like me to do a product review for you it is FREE and a great way to get your name brand out there! Email me at PopleBackyardFarm@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.