Tuesday, June 13, 2017

The Switch by Joseph Finder #BOOKREVIEW

The Switch   To order your copy click here


Tanner is your average traveling Joe businessman until the day he goes through airport security, picks up his laptop and goes home. The big switch has started! He took home the wrong Laptop! One that belonged to a senator with top secret files! Information regarding a new hacking system.. to spy through smart TV, phones, etc.. Clear your calendar as the chase is on. You won't put this baby down until you finish it! I give this one a 5 out of 5 stars. I did receive my copy for review purposes and no monies were exchanged.


   If you would like me to do a book or product review for you it is FREE and a great way to get your name out there! Email me at PopleBackyardFarm@gmail.com
  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.