Monday, June 5, 2017

The Cup by Anneliese Rider #BOOKREVIEW

The Cup-A Literary Fiction Novel by [Rider, Anneliese]   To order your copy Click here

What a lovely read this one was indeed, you will look at those around you differently after reading The Cup by Anneliese Rider. The cup is a coffee shop and Tom works there. He seems like a normal guy but behind the server is a man hurting. A beautiful story of friendship and insight as Tom befriends Mike and Janelle. This was especially dear to my heart as in my early 20's my friends and I used to hang around a coffee shop and the friendships we made with the servers and other guests are still warm and close today. A excellent read not a lot of spoilers guys but if you love a warm story of friendship you will enjoy this read. I did receive my copy for review purposes and no monies were exchanged. 

  Don't toss out your old sweaters.. a little sewing and you can have a brand new outfit!


  If you have a product you would like us to review it is FREE and a great way to get your name brand out there. Email us at PopleBackyardFarm@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.