Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Ten Comedians by Fred Van Lente #BOOKREVIEW

Ten Dead Comedians: A Murder Mystery by [Van Lente, Fred]    To order yours click here


Super fun! I am a HUGE mystery junkie and was not disappointed in Ten Dead Comedians. We have a group of Comedians in all stages of their careers invited to a island only to find that their host has hung himself.  I found the book witty and full of twists and turns as people kept dying and you had to figure out who it was that was doing them all in! In the Main house their pictures were removed as they left (or kicked the bucket !)  I thoroughly enjoyed this read. I loved the various characters and found this to be a light-hearted perfect read! I did receive my copy for review purposes and no monies were exchanged. 

   If you would like me to do a Product Review for you it is Free and a great way to get your name brand out there. You may email me at PopleBackyardFarm@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.