Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Primula Cold Brew Coffee Maker #FOODIE #FOODREVIEW #COFFEE #PRODUCTREVIEW

   Image result for primula iced brew coffee maker
To order yours Click here


I got hooked on drinking Ice coffee with my sister ZeeBee. Once you taste ice coffee with cream you will find a coffee lovers paradise! The Primula Ice coffee brewer is unique and turns out a beautiful brew without that bitter taste from just cooling coffee from your own perking. It stays fresh in your fridge for 14 days and it can fit in your fridge door (A huge plus!) The main thing is the taste! You will see a big difference and it is handy anytime I want it on these hot days and who wants to drink a hot beverage on a smoldering morning? I did receive our product for review purposes and no monies were exchanged. 

   If you would like me do do a free product review for you it is FREE and a great way to get your name brand out there :) Email me at PopleBackyardFarm@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.