Friday, June 30, 2017

Perfect Formula Nail Polish Review #Beauty Review











To order yours 

https://perfectformulas.com/product-category/nail-kits-tools/




I really love the perfect formula nail colors and strengtheners. I have never worn gel nails before and I just love these! So simple to use you just paint them on and go. They strengthen your nails and look so pretty on. I received the power pink, pink and clear coats which were really pretty and made my nails look so nice! I did receive this product for review purposes and no monies were exchanged.

  Look who is coming to visit me! My neice Naomi, my great nephew Billy and my great niece Miranda Boardman.  Stay tuned for more on social media! 

   Need a product review? Let us help you out it is FREE and a great way to get your brand name out there. Email us at PopleBackyardFarm.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.