Wednesday, June 14, 2017

No Ordinary season #BOOKREVIEW

     To order your copy 
click here



No Ordinary Season by James V Jacobs is a YA read but you will find that this book is definitely for adults as well. The story is about how Cassie is moving forward as a person and a runner. The book talks about the reality of being a runner as well as issues such as racism and religious persecution. I liked how this was written in general - It kept my attention with well developed characters and interesting talk and felt like I was reading and not pushing through the book as it held my interest. I liked how the characters flowed together. I think one of my favorite parts is when one of the girls bows her head to pray while she is a guest and how the others at the tables reaction as it seemed like a surprise to them. I also thought it was neat how the characters really cared about the lives of others. Not alot of spoilers here but I believe you will enjoy reading this. I did receive this book for review purposes and no monies were exchanged.



  If you would like me to do a product review for your brand it is FREE and a great way to get your NAME brand out there. Email PopleBackyardFarm@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.