Thursday, June 29, 2017

Needleworkers delight #embroidery #PRODUCTREVIEW #FLOSSTUBE #EMBROIDERY #NEEDLEWORK

Click picture to ZOOM  



To order yours go to click here

I was sent a nice selection of needlepoint/embroidery fabrics for my honest review. I was way impressed with this site and with the products I received (you will see me working and sharing about these products more on youtube, instragram, facebook, etc..) I love the HUGE selection they have I never realized there were so many fabrics and items to work with! They also have monthly subscription services. I received a dish towel, pillow sham and 2 fabrics to work with as well as a pattern book. Check out the site for yourself and please feel free to share with me what you are make from this site on social media :) I did receive my products for review purposes and no monies were exchanged.

  If you would like me to do a product review for you it is Free and a great way to get your name brand out there. Email me at PopleBackyardFarm@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.