Monday, June 5, 2017

My Last Lament by James William Brown #BOOKREVIEW

My Last Lament by [Brown, James William]



When I was in middle school I had a 100 average in History, the funny thing is as the boyfriends became more and more important my grades in History also dropped. No wonder I couldn't resist  loving My Last Lament by James William Brown. Aliki is a lamentor, which I found interesting as a serious student of the Bible where I found  people throwing dust on their heads and tearing their clothes etc..when in dispair. So I was curious about the life of those who do such things. Aliki is part of a dying breed and is asked to share her laments on tapes - instead she shares her own personal lament of her life and friends - Her father murdered in WW2 and her survival in a disturbing time in history with her friends. A wonderful moving story. I did receive my copy for review purposes and no monies were exchanged.


   I heard that some schools were dropping cursive writing. My mother learned the Palmer method of writing in school and I always treasure when she gives me a written note because of the beauty of her writing.

     If you have a product or Book you would like us to review it is FREE and a great way to get your name out there! Email us at PopleBackyardFarm@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.