Thursday, June 15, 2017

Murder At Sea of Passenger X by Anna Celeste Burke #BOOKREVIEW

Murder at Sea of Passenger X Georgie Shaw Cozy Mystery #5 (Georgie Shaw Cozy Mystery Series) by [Burke, Anna Celeste]     To order your copy click here


Georgie and her her new hubby are on their honeymoon on a luxury cruise with all the bells and whistles especially since her boss owns the ship - Eccentric Max! Someone falls overboard and the mystery begins! Who did it ? Many suspects will get your wondering. I loved the writing style and the characters. This is a cozy mystery always happy and fun! I absolutely loved reading this book full of cozy fun! If you are cozy mystery buff like me you are going to fall in love with author Anna Celeste Burke! I did review my copy for review purposes and no monies were exchanged. 

  Did you know that African violets are the #1 houseplant?


   If you would like me to do a product review for you it is FREE and a great way to get your name brand out there. Email me at PopleBackyardFarm@gmail.com

      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.