Monday, June 12, 2017

Miss Kelly's Candies Tofee #PRODUCTREVIEW #CANDY #SWEETS



Image result for Miss Kellys candies Image result for Miss Kellys candies toffee




To order yours click here



Did you ever try a product and the minute you bite into it you were like WOW! Unbelieveable! PURE YUMMMM. Well that is what happened to me when I tried Miss Kelly's candies Toffee. This stuff is divine ! Soo good. We were sent 4 Toffees to try.. salted carmel, Key Lime, birthday cake and Traditional English what is amazing about this toffee is that it isn't as hard as a rock..In fact it is soft and fresh! Perfect for corporate gifts, Father's day, and just for a personal delight! I did receive my product for review purposes and no monies were exchanged!  Please share this post with your friends on facebook! I did receive this product for review purposes and no monies were exchanged. 


  Embroidery and sewing it doesn't get any better than this! 


  If you would like us to review a product for you it is FREE and a great way to get your brand name out there Please email me at PopleBackyardFarm@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.