Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Low Country Bonfire #BOOKREVIEW







 To order your copy 
click here


I absolutely adore cozy mysteries, in fact, I can't get enough of them! I was not disappointed in Susan M. Boyer's Low Country Bonfire. Tammy hires Liz and Nate to see if her husband is a cheater.  She gets the news that he is which after that news, she promptly stuffs his stuff in the trunk. Next thing she does.. sets it on fire!  To make matters worse a dead body is found in the trunk, when the car is checked to make sure it has cooled down! I enjoyed this book immensely. Well written and even though this is the 6th in the series it can easily be read as a stand alone :) I did receive my copy for review purposes and no monies were exchanged. 



  If you have a product you would like us to review it is FREE and a great way to get your name brand out there. Just email PopleBackyardFarm@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.