Monday, June 19, 2017

LoLa by Melissa Scrivner Love

Lola: A NovelTo order your copy <-- Click here


I received this book from blogging for books, to be honest I don't know if I would have picked this up at the bookstore as I am more of the damsel in distress kind of reader. However I felt that this book really showed the weak and the strong side of Lola who was a powerful woman among a uncertain world of crime, gangs and troubles. There were some editing problems but to be honest because of my background (my dad owned a printing company among other things) I have read lots of books even after editing that had many errors so I really don't worry about such things but I know this was something that was addressed by other readers and my heart is always I would rather read a ARC anyday and get as close as possible to the author's heart then to be polished. Hold on to your seat and fast paced. I felt like this is the kind of book to read late at night with a big bowl of popcorn or when the husband takes the kids out for the afternoon. A great  read all at once fun read! I did receive this book for review purposes and no monies were exchanged. 


Have a book or product you would like me to review? It's free and a great way to get your product name out there! Email me at PopleBackyardFarm@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.