Tuesday, June 13, 2017

I was cleaning all wrong until I got Direct Mop Sales ! #PRODUCTREVIEW #CLEANING #HOME








To order yours click here


We were sent a nice selection of Direct Mop Sales Inc  products for our honest review. I do a lot of mopping, dusting and cleaning in our home because of our little farm. If someone goes to the barn and then into the house I am super fussy making sure that the floors are constantly being cleaned. If a baby comes over or we walk barefoot we want our floors to be clean. We also live near a busy street which means lots of dust! So I loved using the microfiber towels and dusters that were sent to us. Direct Mop Sales really has quality products for cleaning. We spend so much of our time cleaning in our homes, shops, farms and businesses why do we use lousy tools? It was wonderful to have a good mop to use- Industrial quality tools! I relate my cleaning supplies to my husbands tool box - we need not just fair tools for our homes, but solid. It makes a big difference in getting your work done faster and cleaner! These products are wonderful! Go up a notch in your cleaning and buy the best they pay for themselves in a job well done and like good shoes you won't be replacing them every 6 months! I did receive my products for review purposes and no monies were exchanged.


    If you would like me to do a product review for you it is FREE and a great way to get your name brand out there! Email me at PopleBackyardFarm@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.