Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Formaldehyde, Rooster by Judy Hogan #BOOKREVIEW

   To order your copy
click here



Bad Air! One thing one of my many big sisters  have taught me was make sure you air out your house daily to change the air. Trust me  you will feel better. But what do you do if the air quality in general is bad? I loved Judy Hogan's Penny Weaver's Mystery. Filled with charming characters and of course, some not so grand. Penny comes home from Wales with her new husband to find that her daughter has moved into her bedroom to top it off the activism group is being run by a car salesman. Lots of good reading here murder, local politics and great characters.I did receive my copy free of charge for review purposes and no monies were exchanged. 








   Along with raising bees on our home - we are remodeling .. I loved this wall art? What do you think tweet me @R47R and let me know your thougts!

   If you would like me to do a product review for you it is FREE and a great way to get your brand name out there :) Just email me at PopleBackyardFarm@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.