Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Every Other Wednesday #BookReview

   To order your copy 
Click here


This is a beautiful story of friendship among those who are empty-nesters. I enjoyed this as a empty nester myself and appreciate those who have made their way into the inner circle of my friendships. The story covers the results of what happens at a school shooting and the right to bare arms which gets you thinking about the world we live in and how the present day issues touch everyones lives. This book shows the value of friendship among women with various life situations. I did receive my copy for review purposes and no monies were exchanged.

    Need a product review for your product? I do reviews for free and it is a great way to get your brand name out there! Email me at PopleBackyardFarm@gmail.com
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.