Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Alice Notions #BOOKREVIEW






Product DetailsTo order your copy click here



Once again I am reviewing a book in the WW2 era that also includes a romance and mystery in the storyline!
Alice is returning to her home town after losing her husband in WW2. She starts a fiber store in order to not to be a burden to her family. As the story unfolds..she hurts her ankle and has a german man staying with her, the very nationality that killed her husband! She has to deal with her prejudice against the german race as well as, the local people in the town are all acting suspicious !  The book is  captivating and you will be flipping those pages.  My favorite part was the clean romance part.This book has it all! I did receive my copy for review purposes and no monies were exchanged. 


  I tried journaling and at 54, and with my busy life I found I just didn't enjoy it like I used to, HOWEVER.. I started Bible Journaling and WOW! I absolutely love it and am totally addicted.. I think the key was having the Word of God to think about while I was doing my art! 




   If you would like me to do a product review for you it is FREE and a great way to get your brand name out there. Please email me at PopleBackyardFarm@gmail.com





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.