Thursday, May 4, 2017

White sand, blue sea by Anita Hughes

White Sand, Blue Sea: A St. Barts Love Story by [Hughes, Anita]     To order your copy click here

This book reminded me of a comedy movie. I couldn't help but think of a romantic comedy like Parent Trap when the ex wife shows up or a more modern movie like Meet the Parents. I got more than a few chuckles. Olivia Miller comes home and to her family awaiting her boyfriend Finn who she is sure is going to propose to her. In pops her Dad- Sebastian who is a artist traveling the world. He makes quit a stir. After 20 years of being missing in action - Olivia is mesmerized by him and feels he's just wonderful with his straw hat and tales of traveling Tibet, and other exotic locations. Meanwhile Hadley battles old memories of how they met and worried about her new husband Felix and how he is going to feel about having this ex-rex staying right in his home for a visit. Sebastian is a master at getting what he wants a real rascal that gets the finest wines (as he tricked Finn into buying) , the best places to live, food etc.. a regular mooch. He worms his way into the family turning everyone upside down. A big deal nothing as some call this kind of person. A fun read you will enjoy it. It did have some "racy" parts - I just skipped those parts as the story was so funny. (I don't like sex scenes ) - anyway this book was a lot of fun and it was written is such a way that you will feel like you are on vacation with them. I loved the book :) I give it a 5 out of 5. I did receive this book for review purposes and no monies were exchanged. 

   If you have a product you would like me to review it's free and a great way to get your brand name out there. Email me at PopleBackyardFarm@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.