Monday, May 8, 2017

Where Hearts Meet by Loree Peery #BOOKREVIEW #REVIEW

Where Hearts Meet   

This story had a special place in my heart as my sister and her husband met under similar circumstances. While my sister was working at a Retirement home she met her husband who came daily to visit his grandmother. In this story Deena works taking care of Simon's mother and love booms between the two of them. Simon has difficulty at first as Deena has a strong physical resemblance to his ex-wife but Deena is nothing like her. She is godly and kind. As the story unfolds Simon sees Deena for who she is and moves from his past into his present. I enjoyed this. I give it a 5 out of 5 stars. I did receive this book for review purposes and no monies were exchanged.






     If you have a book or a product you would like us to review it is Free and a great way to get your name out there! Email us at PopleBackyardFarm@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.