Thursday, May 18, 2017

The Baker's Secret by Stephan p Kiernan #PRODUCTREVIEW

The Baker's Secret: A Novel by [Kiernan, Stephen P.]    To order your copy click here


I loved the Zookeeper's Wife and now I have found another book that has really rocked my reading world, about WW2, The Baker's Secret by Stephen P Kiernan. A very moving tale of the cruelty of the Nazi army among a people that are nearly starving to death. Emma learned to bake from a master baker who was taken by gunpoint because he was Jewish. She is forced to bake for the Nazi army but secretly adds straw to make a couple extra loaves. She begins to do various things - including stealing some ham, etc. to help the people. This story will have you crying and is very moving. The end of this book is fantastic! I highly recommend this to all. 5 out of 5 stars! I did receive this book for review purposes and no monies were exchanged. 


    Need more space for your plants ? Create a second window ledge!


  Do you have a product you would like me to review? It is FREE and a great way to get your name brand out there :) Email me at PopleBackyardFarm@gmail.com  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.