Monday, May 15, 2017

The Rules of Love & Grammar by Mary Simses #BOOKREVIEW #READS #BOOKS

The Rules of Love & Grammar by [Simses, Mary]   To order your copy click here


I am loving the amount of books I had decided to read for my summer reads and I have to say there is much to be said when you decide to go on a all out read-a-than. I am reading so many books it makes some books just pop out and this was one of those books. The Rules of Love & Grammar is the perfect book to take to the beach or on vacation. I have allowed myself to indulge on my reading by sitting outside with a cup of ice tea. Grace has her shares of sudden troubles.. jobless, newly single, flooded and apartmentless she ends up going to her hometown in none other than Connecticut. Grace hates bad grammar so she takes it upon herself to correct others. This book is humorous and will make you think. A excellent read. I feel this is a must read for Summer. I did receive this book for review purposes and no monies were exchanged.


    If you have a product or Book you would like me to review it is Free and a great way to get your brand name out there :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.