Tuesday, May 9, 2017

The Natural Navigator by Tristan Gooley #BookReview

The Natural Navigator: The Rediscovered Art of Letting Nature Be Your Guide by [Gooley, Tristan]   To order your copy Click here



When I first met my husband Clay, I was fascinated about all the little things he would teach me just by observation. He'd say it's going to rain. I'd say Why? He'd say look at the leaves us the Maple Trees they are all turned up crying for water. Jesus talked about people looking at the sky and knowing the weather because it was red. The Natural Navigator is such a book as this - Sharing all the little things that are around us everyday that tell us things - using a spider's web as a compass, etc.. This is the second book I have read from this author and I wasn't disappointed. This is a book should be on every homesteader, boy scout, nature lovers and everyone's shelf! I did receive this book for review purposes and no monies were exchanged. 

        If you have a product you would like me to review it is free and a great way to get your brand name out there. Email us at PopleBackyardFarm@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.