Monday, May 1, 2017

The Book of Jude Review #BOOKREVIEW #ONESELLEROFALLTIME

Image result for Books of Jude





To listen for free click here



Since the Holy Bible is the number one seller of all time I am including this in my summer reads. I love reading the Bible and there are 66 books so if you haven't ever read the complete Bible you may enjoy doing this along with me. You can actually read the entire Bible at a 3d grade reading level in 80 hours I know this is true because I have read the entire Bible this way just by listening to the audio Bible on youtube..with that let's talk about the Book of Jude.

The Book of Jude is less than 5 minutes on the audio Bible but is rich with information. Speaking of contending for the faith and also speaks some of the end of the age.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.